The Vesryn Region is the region in which the two games take place.
It is a fairly progressive region, containing space stations, a government, and more. It is divided into three sections: The Mainland, to the west; the Chrome Circle, a series of islands in the center; and the Vesryn Spear, a sliver of land to the east.
The Mainland continent of the Vesryn Region is where the player's adventure begins. The cities and towns in it include:
- Nyasa Town, the player character's hometown from which the player leaves through the Escape Route during the game's prologue.
- Zarivar Town, with Professor Oak's lab and where the story begins.
- Superior City, home to the Wonder Cave and the first Gym Leader, the Fighting-type user Devon.
- Onega Town, with the 2nd Gym, led by Grass-type user Gideon, as well as a Berry garden, a grassy plains Safari Zone, and a region-renowned Museum.
- Fianga City, a progressive city with a PokéHadron Collider, a Wireless Communications Depot, and the 4th Gym, led by an android named PK-096.
- Kariba Town, a place for travelers to rest in the middle of Route 308, located over the PokéHadron Collider.
- Agassiz Town, a "desert paradise" that hosts the 3rd Gym, led by Jonathan and his Rock-types and home to the Psychic Temple.
- Turkana Town, a small village where Arceus is said to have once lived.
- Kivu Town, a coastal town where the 5th Gym Leader, Graham lives with his Ghost-type Pokémon.
- Tisza Town, with Professor Elm's lab, through which the player must pass to reach the Vesryn Spear.
This part of the region is much more of a urban landmass than the mainland. Cities, towns and landmarks include:
- Ladoga Town, a small town reached by surfing east of Kivu with a shrine in the northeast.
- Treader Town, a small town at the base of the giant Mount Press. It hosts the regional Game Corner and the 6th Gym Leader, Avery, a user of Bug-type Pokémon and notorious for status effects.
- Mount Press, the largest mountain in the region. It exudes mysticism, and psychics and similar travelers often try hiking up.
- Blackfist City, the largest city in the region. Holds the Department Store, a cave Safari Zone, a train station, and the 7th Gym Leader: Demetri, a Psychic-type user.
- Caspian City, a large city that was flooded and hosts the final Gym, containing Miranda's Fire-types.
- Huron Town, the last settlement before Victory Road.
- Yangtze Town, a small coastal town that is home to a watery Safari Zone.
- Quasar Plateau, the home of the Elite Four and Champion.
The Vesryn Spear is a vast, rugged, sparsely inhabited mountainous range in the eastern part of the Vesryn Region. It is home to four cities:
- Dojran City, a small city which hosts Tobias' Dark type Sigil Hall, The Hall of Victors. Due to quantum mechanics, all the buildings in this weird city are located in the exact same place. There's a sign where the building visualized can be chosen.
- Maggiore City, a fairly large city that is home to Corlett's Electric type Sigil Hall, The Hall of Heroes.
- Skadar City, a small, underwater city that is the home of Morgan's Water type Sigil Hall, The Hall of Champions.
- Constance City, a large city perched atop Mount Nova which is the home of Wilson's Dragon type Sigil Hall, The Hall of Masters, and an aerial Safari Zone.